For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Human Rabies Immunoglobulin (IM) market for 2018-2023.
Rabies immunoglobulin (RIG) is a medication made up of antibodies against the rabies virus. It is used to prevent rabies following exposure.
Figure Human Rabies Immunoglobulin (IM) is rabies immunoglobulin antibody by the high price of healthy human plasma protein low temperature ethanol separation or other separation methods approved separation and purification, and by virus removal and inactivation treatment is made. Mainly used for rabies or other crazy animal bites, scratches patient's passive immunization.
In this report, we study ERIG (Equine Rabies Immunoglobulin) and HRIG (Human Rabies Immunoglobulin)
Rabies immunoglobulin (RIG) is a medication made up of antibodies against the rabies virus. It is used to prevent rabies following exposure. It is given after the wound is cleaned with soap and water or providone-iodine and is followed by a course of rabies vaccine.
The use of rabies immunoglobulin in the form of blood serum dates from 1891. Use become common within medicine in the 1950s. It is on the World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines, the most effective and safe medicines needed in a health system.
The classification according to the material of Human Rabies Immunoglobulin (IM) includes ERIG, HRIG, and the proportion of HRIG in 2017is about 86.7%, and the proportion is in increasing trend from 2013 to 2017.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Human Rabies Immunoglobulin (IM) will register a 7.3% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 440 million by 2023, from US$ 290 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Human Rabies Immunoglobulin (IM) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
- Category II Exposure
- Category III Exposure
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- CSL Behring
- Sichuan Yuanda Shuyang
- Shuanglin Bio
- Weiguang Bio
- Shanghai RAAS
- Bharat Serum
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Human Rabies Immunoglobulin (IM) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Human Rabies Immunoglobulin (IM) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Human Rabies Immunoglobulin (IM) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Human Rabies Immunoglobulin (IM) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Human Rabies Immunoglobulin (IM) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.