For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Human Hair Extension market for 2018-2023.
This report studies the Human Hair Extension market, Hair extensions are a type of cosmetic product that alters the appearance of natural hair by making it appear longer, thicker, layered, or simply a different style. Human Hair Extensions are made from real human hair.
In this report, the analysts counted hair extension amount by bundle. A bundle of hair extensions usually weighs about 100--110g. However, under some cases, the weight of a bundle is diversified from 20 to 100 g (especially in China). Consequently, QYR's analysts convert the quantities of hair extension to make a bundle as 100g of hair extension.
Human hair is the major raw materials for the production of human hair extension in Global. Most manufacturers produce hair extensions via human hair. Manufacturers purchase materials from human hair collectors and synthetic hair manufacturers. With the development of hair extension, human hair collectors manufacturers are also benefited from the hair extension industry in some extent.
The manufacturers and consumers are concentrated in USA, China, Europe, Japan and Africa etc. The hair extension sales industry develops fast in Europe, Africa and South America. The United States is the world's largest consumer area. Great Lengths, Balmain, dovetail Dreams, Easihair Godrejcp and Rebecca is the world's main producers. Godrejcp, Rebecca and Great Lengths are global leaders. Rebecca is the world's largest producer. In 2017, the global consumer market is valued at 1.35 billion USD. In 2017, the USA market is valued at $ 615 million USD, followed by Europe and Asia Pacific.
Under the background of slower economy growth rate, companies face the higher risks of profit decline. Currently, human hair extension market has a certain potential in USA, Africa and China. The demand in the areas is relatively stable.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Human Hair Extension will register a 8.8% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 2240 million by 2023, from US$ 1350 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Human Hair Extension market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- 12" (30CM)
- 14" (35CM)
- 16" (40CM)
- 18" (45CM)
- 20" (50CM)
Segmentation by application:
- Fusion & Pre-Bonded
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Great Lengths
- Hair Dreams
- Donna Bella
- Klix Hair Extension
- Hair Addictionz
- FN LONGLOCKS
- Femme Hair Extension
- Anhui Jinruixiang
- Xuchang Penghui
- Xuchang Haoyuan
- Evergreen Products Group
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Human Hair Extension consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Human Hair Extension market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Human Hair Extension manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Human Hair Extension with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Human Hair Extension submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.