For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Human Centric Lighting and Environmental Lighting market for 2018-2023.
Human Centric Lighting solutions can support the human circadian rhythm, enhance concentration, prevent sleeping disorders and improve our overall well-being.
Human-centric lighting system comes with a control that can adjust the color temperature of the LED to simulate morning to evening light and create a natural light environment in line with people's physiological rhythm, suitable for use in an indoor environment that lacks natural lighting. In addition, human-centric lighting can also be used to influence people's mood and spirit, with warm colors promoting relaxation while cool colors help with contraction and enhance productivity.
Lighting quality is advanced in Europe. The human centric lighting and environmental lighting will be an illumination trend that is currently popular in European market. In 2015, there is already some considerable acceptance for human centric lighting solutions in the health sector, however, with little reflection in absolute figures due to the small relevant floor space. Over the next years, the office sector will gain further relevance, whereas today human centric lighting solutions are partially in use in state-of-the-art commercial centers.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Human Centric Lighting and Environmental Lighting will register a 67.3% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 2150 million by 2023, from US$ 160 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Human Centric Lighting and Environmental Lighting market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Conventional Light Sources
- LED Light Sources
Segmentation by application:
- Health and Hospitality
- Other (Wholesale, retail, etc)
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Glamox Luxo
- OEM Systems Group
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Human Centric Lighting and Environmental Lighting consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Human Centric Lighting and Environmental Lighting market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Human Centric Lighting and Environmental Lighting manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Human Centric Lighting and Environmental Lighting with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Human Centric Lighting and Environmental Lighting submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.