For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global HTCC Ceramic Substrates market for 2018-2023.
Co-fired ceramic devices are monolithic, ceramic microelectronic devices where the entire ceramic support structure and any conductive, resistive, and dielectric materials are fired in a kiln at the same time. Typical devices include capacitors, inductors, resistors, transformers, and hybrid circuits. The technology is also used for a multi-layer packaging for the electronics industry, such as military electronics, MEMS, microprocessor and RF applications.
High temperature Ceramic Substrates means that the sintering temperature is around 1,600 °C (2,910 °F).
In the short term, Japan, United States and Europe will have an unshakable status in HTCC ceramic substrates; China will play an more important role in future, driven by the strong demand from consumer electronics, aerospace & military, automobile electronics and LED market.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that HTCC Ceramic Substrates will register a 2.6% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 130 million by 2023, from US$ 110 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of HTCC Ceramic Substrates market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Al2O3 HTCC Substrate
- AIN HTCC Substrate
Segmentation by application:
- Consumer Electronics
- Aerospace & Military
- Automobile Electronics
- LED Market
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- NGK Spark Plug
- SCHOTT Electronic Packaging
- NEO Tech
- AdTech Ceramics
- ECRI Microelectronics
- Semiconductor Enclosures Inc(SEI)
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global HTCC Ceramic Substrates consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of HTCC Ceramic Substrates market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global HTCC Ceramic Substrates manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the HTCC Ceramic Substrates with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of HTCC Ceramic Substrates submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.