For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global HPMC market for 2018-2023.
HPMC is short for hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, which is a semisynthetic, inert, viscoelastic polymer used as an ophthalmic lubricant, as well as an excipient and controlled-delivery component in oral medicaments, found in a variety of commercial products.
The Ashland Inc., the Dow Chemical and the Shin Etsu Company are the leading manufacturers of HPMC in the world. In China, the Hercules-Tianpu (A joint venture of Hercules (now is Ashland) and Luzhou North Chemical), Shandong Guangda Technology and Shandong Yiteng New Material are the major suppliers of the product in China.
The production of g HPMC increases from 171605 Tonnes in 2010 to 219425 Tonnes in 2014, with an average growth rate of more than 5.05 %. In the world wide, China and Europe are the major manufacturing and consumption market regions in the world. Ashland and Dow are the global leading manufacturers of HPMC.
All manufacturers in the world are committed to the improvement of product. These two years, some Chinese manufacturers can almost catch up with the world's leading technology too.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that HPMC will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of HPMC market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Industrial Grade
- Food Grade
- Pharmaceutical Grade
Segmentation by application:
- Personal Care
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Dow Chemical
- Samsung Fine Chemicals
- Shandong Guangda Technology
- Shandong Yiteng New Material
- Gemez Chemical
- Tai'an Ruitai
- Xinjiang Su nok cotton Industry
- Shandong Head
- Zouping Fuhai Technology Development
- Henan Tiansheng Chemical Industry
- Shandong Tines Cellulose
- Zhejiang Kehong Chemical
- Hopetop Pharmaceutical
- Shijiazhuang Ruixin
- Shandong Ningjin Dexin
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global HPMC consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of HPMC market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global HPMC manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the HPMC with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of HPMC submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.