For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Hot Foil Stamping Machine market for 2018-2023.
Foil stamping, typically a commercial printing process, is the application of metallic or pigmented foil on to a solid surface by application of a heated die onto foil, making it permanently adhere to the surface below leaving the design of the die. And hot foil stamping machine is the tool we used to complete the foil stamping process.
Owing to small and medium sized equipment is low-tech, and manufacturers of that are too much. In this report, we focus on precision high-tech large-scale equipment.
China is the largest producer of hot foil stamping machine with the production of 530 units in 2016, accounting for 59.89% share globally. The follower is Europe, which produced 232 units in 2016.
At present, hot foil stamping machine produced by foreign countries are very advanced. Take BOBST as example, the company has strong R&D capabilities and their hot foil stamping machine are highly praised for the quality. However, Chinese manufacturers are dedicated to improving their technology level presently. The performance gap between Chinese companies and foreign ones are narrowing. Leading players in hot foil stamping machine industry are BOBST, YOCO, Masterwork Machinery, Gietz. BOBST is the largest manufacturer, with the production market share of 22.37% in 2016.
Under the influence of raw material, market competitions and economic conditions, the hot foil stamping machine are facing many uncertainties. In the next few years, we predict that the market will continue to keep upward tendency with fierce completion and price fluctuations.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Hot Foil Stamping Machine will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Hot Foil Stamping Machine market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Flat-flat Type
- Round-flat Type
- Round-round Type
Segmentation by application:
- Pharm Packaging
- Food Packaging
- Tobacco Packaging
- Cosmetic Packaging
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- IIJIMA MFG.
- Grafisk Maskinfabrik
- Masterwork Machinery
- Zhejiang Guangya Machinery
- SBL Group
- Guowang Group
- Ruian Zhongyin Machine
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Hot Foil Stamping Machine consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Hot Foil Stamping Machine market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Hot Foil Stamping Machine manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Hot Foil Stamping Machine with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Hot Foil Stamping Machine submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.