For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Horizontal Belt Filters market for 2018-2023.
Horizontal Belt Filter is a type of Belt Filter.
The belt filter (sometimes called a belt press filter, or belt filter press) is an industrial machine, used for solid/liquid separation processes, particularly the dewatering of sludges in the chemical industry, mining and water treatment.
Horizontal Belt Filters provide high extraction efficiency, low cake moisture, increased production and reduced operating costs while achieving maximum filtration area in comparison to other filter options. Horizontal belt filters maximize cake purity at minimum specific cost.
The Horizontal Belt Filters consumption volume was 375 Units in 2016 and is expected to reach 360 Units in 2017 and 473 Units in 2022, growing at a CAGR of 5.61% from 2017 to 2022. Asia-Pacific`s sales volume accounted for the highest market share (39.47%) in 2016, followed by the Europe and North America.
At present, the manufactures of Horizontal Belt Filters are concentrated in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Africa. Europe is the largest production area in the world, which occupied about 39.20% market share in 2016. The following areas are Asia-Pacific and North America. The global leading players in this market are Outotec, FLSmidth, Tongxing, Tennova, BHS Sonthofen, etc.
Despite the presence of competition problems, due to the increasing demand of leading-edge, effective products, investors are still optimistic about this area, the future will still have more new investment enter the field. In the next five years, the consumption volume will keep increasing, as well as the consumption value.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Horizontal Belt Filters will register a 3.2% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 130 million by 2023, from US$ 110 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Horizontal Belt Filters market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- <100 sqm belt size
- 100-200 sqm belt size
- >200 sqm belt size
Segmentation by application:
- Minerals processes
- Metallurgical ores
- Power wastes
- Chemical processing
- Food processing
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- BHS Sonthofen
- RPA Process
- Tsukishima Kikai
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Horizontal Belt Filters consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Horizontal Belt Filters market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Horizontal Belt Filters manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Horizontal Belt Filters with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Horizontal Belt Filters submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.