For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Home Use Beer Brewing Machine market for 2018-2023.
Home use beer brewing machine is a tool with saccharification, fermentation, filtration systems, which is used to brew craft beer at home.
On the basis of region, North America is the largest market segment of Home Use Beer Brewing Machine, with a consumption market share nearly 54.95% in 2017, followed by Europe with a consumption market share nearly 29.55% in 2017.
With the popularity of craft beer, especially in the United States, Australia, Europe in recent years, demand for home use beer brewing machine is also increasing. Most of players in the market adopted pre-order strategy on crowdfunding campaign, such as Indiegogo, Kickstarter, Backerkit, etc.
As downstream demand grows and technical barriers become less, there will be a huge market space for Home Use Beer Brewing Machine. To grab more market, the little companies have to expand the technology, capital investment and brand influence. To meet the challenge of little companies and keep their leading stage, leading companies need to increase the technology innovation and speed up the product upgrading. In the future, Home Use Beer Brewing Machine market will still be a market of fierce competition.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Home Use Beer Brewing Machine will register a 134.7% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 1260 million by 2023, from US$ 8 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Home Use Beer Brewing Machine market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Semi-automatic Beer Brewing Machine
- Fully-automatic & Smart Beer Brewing Machine
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- HOPii, Inc.
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Home Use Beer Brewing Machine consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Home Use Beer Brewing Machine market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Home Use Beer Brewing Machine manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Home Use Beer Brewing Machine with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Home Use Beer Brewing Machine submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.