For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Holographic Anti-counterfeiting Marks market for 2018-2023.
This report studies the Holographic Anti-counterfeiting Mark market, we focus on holograms and holografic products with anti-counterfeiting features, product authentication capabilities, etc.
Currently the global Holographic Anti-counterfeiting Marks market is dominated by Holographic films and Holographic papers; the Holographic films occupies for over 70% market share in terms of value.
China is the biggest market in Holographic industry in term of sales volume, and followed by America, Europe and Asia (excluding China). Southeast Asia Market with economic growth, new packaging equipment investment, growth is expected.
In China, holographic material is mainly used on cigarette and liqueur packaging. However, owing to the policy of fighting extravagance, especially for the liqueur and cigarette packaging, the growth rate in this market has slow down. To maintain the market share, developing with consumer product Brand Company will be prioritized.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Holographic Anti-counterfeiting Marks will register a 3.2% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 860 million by 2023, from US$ 710 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Holographic Anti-counterfeiting Marks market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Holographic Film
- Holographic Paper
Segmentation by application:
- Food and Drink
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Light Logics (India)
- Lasersec Technologies (India)
- K Laser (Taiwan)
- Uflex Limited (India)
- Polinas (Turkey)
- Kurz (Germany)
- Unifoil Corporation (US)
- Everest Holovisions Limited (India)
- Holostik (India)
- SRF Limited (India)
- Spectratek (US)
- API (UK)
- Offset Group (Bulgaria)
- Integraf (US)
- Zhejiang Jinghua Laser (China)
- SVG Optronics (China)
- Jinjia Group (China)
- Shantou Wanshun (China)
- Shantou Dongfeng (China)
- AFC Hologram (China)
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Holographic Anti-counterfeiting Marks consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Holographic Anti-counterfeiting Marks market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Holographic Anti-counterfeiting Marks manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Holographic Anti-counterfeiting Marks with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Holographic Anti-counterfeiting Marks submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.