For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global High Purity Iron market for 2018-2023.
High Purity Iron is refers to metal content of iron more than 99.9% (99.95%, 99.99%, etc.).
Valuable characteristics can be attained by raising the purity of iron. Products made using high-purity iron offer a wide range of advantages, including resistance to impacts, heat and corrosion, as well as magnetic characteristics.
High Purity (HP) Iron are mainly classified into the following types: high purity iron billets, electrolytic iron and others. High purity iron billet is the most widely used type which takes up about 76.28 % of the total in 2016. It is produced by hot rolling method, while the electrolytic iron ones are produced by electrolytic method.
High purity iron billets usually take a Fe content above 99.9%, which also called 3N product, like the HP powder, foil etc. also take a majority of Fe content at this level. The electrolytic iron usually gets a content of Fe at 3N5 and 4N, or ultra-high purity.
The global high purity iron average price make a slight increase from year 2016, it will maintain the trend in the next few years, the HP iron billets' price will reach to 1797USD/MT, while the price of electrolytic iron will reached to 9715 USD/MT.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that High Purity Iron will register a 3.3% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 57 million by 2023, from US$ 47 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of High Purity Iron market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- High Purity Iron Billets
- Electrolytic Iron
Segmentation by application:
- Special Alloys
- Electronic Components
- High-performance Magnets
- Research and Others
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- TOHO Zinc
- Industrial Metal Powders India Pvt.Ltd
- Allied Metals
- Shanghai Zhiyue
- Zhongnuo Xincai
- Shanghai Pantian
- Tritrust Industrial
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global High Purity Iron consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of High Purity Iron market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global High Purity Iron manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the High Purity Iron with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of High Purity Iron submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.