For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Hemostats market for 2018-2023.
Hemostats are agents used to compress or treat bleeding vessels in order to arrest hemorrhage. These products may reduce operating room time and decrease the number of blood transfusions required in surgical procedures. Hemostatic gents are available in various forms including pads, sponges, liquids, and powders.
For industry structure analysis, the Hemostats Industry is concentrate. The top five producers account for about 56.58% of the revenue market. Regionally, USA e is the biggest consumption area of Hemostats, also the leader in the whole Hemostats.
Major manufacturers in the market are Ethicon, Inc., Pfizer, Inc., Baxter International Inc., C. R. Bard and The Medicines Company.
To grab more market, the little companies have to expand the technology, capital investment and brand influence. To meet the challenge of the little companies and keep their leading stage, leading companies need to increase the technology innovation and speed up the product upgrading. In the future, Hemostats market will be a market of fierce competition.
In order to feed the changing technical requirements, Hemostats manufacturers need to pay attention to the technical innovation. In future, Thrombin-Based Hemostats will be the technology trends of Hemostats.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Hemostats will register a 6.0% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 3070 million by 2023, from US$ 2160 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Hemostats market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Thrombin-Based Hemostats
- Oxidized Regenerated Cellulose Based Hemostats
- Combination Hemostats
- Gelatin Based Hemostats
- Collagen Based Hemostats
Segmentation by application:
- Prehospital Treatment
- Hospital Treatment
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Ethicon, Inc.
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Baxter International Inc.
- C. R. Bard
- The Medicines Company
- Anika Therapeutics, Inc.
- Advanced Medical Solutions
- Integra LifeSciences Corporation
- B Braun Melsungen AG
- Gelita Medical GmbH
- Vascular Solutions, Inc.
- Marine Polymer Technologies, Inc.
- Z-Medica, LLC
- CryoLife, Inc.
- BioCer Entwicklungs-GmbH.
- Biom'Up SAS
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Hemostats consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Hemostats market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Hemostats manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Hemostats with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Hemostats submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.