For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Hemodialysis Concentrates market for 2018-2023.
Hemodialysis concentrates including:
Acidified concentrated mixture of salts that, when diluted with dialysis water and bicarbonate concentrate, yields dialysis fluid for use in dialysis
Note 1 to entry: The term "acid" refers to the small amount of acid (for example, acetic acid or citric acid) that is included in the concentrate.
Note 2 to entry: Acid concentrate may contain glucose.
Note 3 to entry: Acid concentrate may be in the form of a liquid, a dry powder, other highly concentrated media, or some combination of these forms.
Concentrated preparation of sodium bicarbonate that, when diluted with dialysis water and acid concentrate, makes dialysis fluid used for dialysis
Note 1 to entry: Sodium bicarbonate is also known as sodium hydrogen carbonate.
Note 2 to entry: Some bicarbonate concentrates also contain sodium chloride.
Note 3 to entry: Bicarbonate concentrate may be in the form of a liquid or a dry powder.
Note 4 to entry: Dry sodium bicarbonate, without added sodium chloride, is also used in concentrate generators to produce a concentrated solution of sodium bicarbonate used by the dialysis machine to make dialysis fluid.
The global Hemodialysis Concentrates industry has a rather high concentration. The major manufacturers are concentrated in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, such as Fresenius Medical Care, Baxter, B. Braun, Rockwell Medical and Nipro. At present, Fresenius Medical Care is the world leader, holding 24.73% Sales market share in 2017.
Hemodialysis Concentrates downstream is wide and recently Hemodialysis Concentrates has acquired increasing significance in various fields of Dialysis Center and Home. Globally, the Hemodialysis Concentrates market is mainly driven by growing demand for Dialysis Center. Dialysis Center accounts for nearly 99.32% of total downstream consumption of Hemodialysis Concentrates in global.
Hemodialysis Concentrates can be mainly divided into Acid Concentrates and Bicarbonate Concentrates which Acid Concentrates captures about 65.91% of Hemodialysis Concentrates market in 2017. According to our research and analysis, manufacturers from North America are the major leaders in the international market of Hemodialysis Concentrates.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Hemodialysis Concentrates will register a 4.0% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 2650 million by 2023, from US$ 2100 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Hemodialysis Concentrates market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Acid Concentrates
- Bicarbonate Concentrates
Segmentation by application:
- Dialysis Center
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Fresenius Medical Care
- B. Braun
- Rockwell Medical
- Dialysis Medical Solutions
- Unipharm JSC
- Renacon Pharma
- Surni Group
- Weigao Group
- United Jieran
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Hemodialysis Concentrates consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Hemodialysis Concentrates market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Hemodialysis Concentrates manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Hemodialysis Concentrates with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Hemodialysis Concentrates submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.