For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Heavy Rail market for 2018-2023.
This report studies the Heavy Rail market. Rail is the most important component of rail track system. The train will run on the parallel rails, carrying passengers and freight. Fixed on the sleepers, rails pass the load of trains to sleepers.
Rails generally described and specified by their weight per unit length. The minimum weight per meter of rail required depends on the maximum axle load of the trains that will run on the track. Generally, the heavier the rails and the rest of the track work, the heavier and faster the trains these tracks can carry.
Rails represent a substantial fraction of the cost of a railway line. Only a small number of rail sizes are made by steelworks at one time, so a railway must choose the nearest suitable size.
Heavy Rail is defined as the Rail weight is higher than 30 Kg/m.
The global average price of Heavy Rail is in the decreasing trend, from 825 USD/MT in 2012 to 679 USD/MT in 2017. In fact, the price was rising since 2016 as the price of steel. With the situation of global economy, prices will be in increasing trend in the following five years.
The classification of Heavy Rail includes 30-40 Kg/m Rail, 40-50 Kg/m Rail, 50-60 Kg/m Rail and Above 60 Kg/m Rail. The proportion of 30-40 Kg/m Rail in 2017 is about 30.82%, and the proportion is in decreasing trend from 2012 to 2017.
China is the largest supplier of Heavy Rail, with a production market share nearly 35.98% in 2017. Europe is the second largest supplier of Heavy Rail, enjoying production market share nearly 28.28% in 2017.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Heavy Rail will register a 6.1% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 9150 million by 2023, from US$ 6420 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Heavy Rail market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- 30-40 Kg/m Rail
- 40-50 Kg/m Rail
- 50-60 Kg/m Rail
- Above 60 Kg/m Rail
Segmentation by application:
- Railway Transit
- Engineering & Construction
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- BaoTou Steel
- Tata Steel
- Wuhan Iron and Steel
- JFE Steel
- Hesteel Group
- Getzner Werkstoffe
- Atlantic Track
- Harmer Steel
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Heavy Rail consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Heavy Rail market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Heavy Rail manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Heavy Rail with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Heavy Rail submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.