For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Heavy Hex Nuts market for 2018-2023.
Heavy hex nuts are slightly larger and thicker than standard (finished) hex nuts. There are numerous grades and the heavy pattern is typically used for large diameter and high strength bolts.
Heavy hex nuts are available in plain steel, zinc plated or stainless steel in coarse and fine, standard or left hand threads.
Heavy hex nuts are widely used in various industries like Construction, Oil & Gas, Ship Building Industry, Nuclear Power Plant, Paper & Pulp Industries, Petro-Chemical Industries, etc.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Heavy Hex Nuts will register a 2.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 2050 million by 2023, from US$ 1810 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Heavy Hex Nuts market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Carbon Steel Nuts
- Stainless Steel Nuts
- Alloy Steel Nuts
Segmentation by application:
- Power Plants
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Stanley Black & Decker
- Nucor Fastener
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Heavy Hex Nuts consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Heavy Hex Nuts market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Heavy Hex Nuts manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Heavy Hex Nuts with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Heavy Hex Nuts submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.