For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Hearing Aid Batteries market for 2018-2023.
Traditional hearing aid batteries were produced using trace amounts of mercury to assist with conductivity and stabilize internal components, but mercury is no longer used in hearing aid batteries. Zinc-air batteries remain stable for up to three years when stored in a room temperature, dry environment.
The global average price of Hearing Aid Batteries is in the increasing trend, from 247 USD/K Unit in 2012 to 259 USD/K Unit in 2017. With the situation of global economy, prices will be in increasing trend in the following five years.
The classification of Hearing Aid Batteries includes 312 Type, 675 Type, 13 Type and others, and the proportion of 312 Type in 2017 is about 38%.
Hearing Aid Batteries is widely used for Behind-the-ear (BTE) Hearing Aids, In-the-ear (ITE) Hearing Aids and others. The most proportion of Hearing Aid Batteries is used ofr Behind-the-ear (BTE) Hearing Aids, and the proportion in 2017 is 58.5%.
North America is the largest supplier of Hearing Aid Batteries, with a production market share nearly 70.4% in 2017. Europe is the second largest supplier of Hearing Aid Batteries, enjoying production market share nearly 15.7% in 2017.
Europe is the largest consumption place, with a consumption market share nearly 42.2% in 2017. Following Europe, North America is the second largest consumption place with the consumption market share of 32.1%.
Market competition is not intense. SPECTRUM BRANDS, Energizer Holdings, Montana Tech, Duracell, etc. are the leaders of the industry, and they hold key technologies and patents, with high-end customers; have been formed in the monopoly position in the industry.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Hearing Aid Batteries will register a 6.8% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 2060 million by 2023, from US$ 1390 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Hearing Aid Batteries market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- 312 Type
- 675 Type
- 13 Type
Segmentation by application:
- Behind-the-ear (BTE) Hearing Aids
- In-the-ear (ITE) Hearing Aids
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- SPECTRUM BRANDS
- Energizer Holdings
- Montana Tech
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Hearing Aid Batteries consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Hearing Aid Batteries market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Hearing Aid Batteries manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Hearing Aid Batteries with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Hearing Aid Batteries submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.