For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Hardware Encryption Devices market for 2018-2023.
Hardware-based encryption devices offer the security of strong encryption with the ease of minimal configuration and platform interoperability. Hardware encryption can offer several benefits beyond those provided by software encryption. These include faster algorithm processing, tamper-proof or tamper-resistant key storage, and protection against unauthorized code.
Western Digital Corp dominated the market, with accounted for 19.858% of the Hardware Encryption Devices Revenue market share in 2016. Western Digital Corp, Seagate Technology PLC, Samsung Electronics, Thales, Micron Technology Inc are the key players in USA Hardware Encryption Devices market.
The Middle Atlantic is the largest consumption region of Hardware Encryption Devices, with a consumption market share nearly 24.30% in 2016. The second place is The South; with the consumption market share over 20.99% in 2016.
Hardware Encryption Devices used in industry including IT & Telecom, BFSI, Government & Public Utilities, Manufacturing Enterprise and others. Report data showed that 26.28% of the Hardware Encryption Devices market demand in IT & Telecom.
The market is not only influenced by the price, but also influenced by the product performance. The leading companies own the advantages on better performance, more abundant product's types, better technical and impeccable after-sales service. Consequently, they take the majority of the market share of high-end market.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Hardware Encryption Devices will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Hardware Encryption Devices market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Encrypted Hard Disk Drives
- Encrypted Solid-State Drives
- Hardware Security Module
Segmentation by application:
- IT & Telecom
- Government & Public Utilities
- Manufacturing Enterprise
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Western Digital Corp
- Seagate Technology PLC
- Samsung Electronics
- Micron Technology Inc
- Kingston Technology Corp
- Certes Networks Inc.
- Kanguru Solutions
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Hardware Encryption Devices consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Hardware Encryption Devices market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Hardware Encryption Devices manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Hardware Encryption Devices with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Hardware Encryption Devices submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.