For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Halal Pharmaceuticals market for 2018-2023.
Halal pharmaceuticals are those medicines that stringently adhere to Shariah law. More specifically, halal pharmaceuticals refer to medicines that should not contain any parts of animals (dogs, pigs and ones particularly with pointed teeth), insects (bees), alcohol and other substances prohibited as 'haram' under the Shariah law.
In the last several years, global market of Halal Pharmaceuticals developed rapidly, with an average growth rate of 22.98%. In the next few years, Halal Pharmaceuticals industry will maintain increasing at a high growth rate. Investors are still optimistic about this area; the future will still have more new investment enter the field.
Southeast Asia and NAME is the main production places, with a revenue market share nearly 62% and 18% in 2016. Southeast Asia and NAME also is the main consumption region with market share 58% and 26% in 2016. The revenue is about 205.79 M USD the consumption need is around 36.7 B USD in 2016 and there is a huge gap in there.
The classification of Halal Pharmaceuticals includes Tablets, Syrups, Capsules and Other. The proportion of Tablets in 2016 is about 46%, and the proportion is in increasing trend from 2012 to 2016.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Halal Pharmaceuticals will register a 14.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 540 million by 2023, from US$ 240 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Halal Pharmaceuticals market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
- Health Care Products
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- CCM Pharmaceuticals
- Rosemont Pharmaceuticals
- Simpor Pharma
- Bosch Pharmaceuticals
- NOOR VITAMINS
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Halal Pharmaceuticals consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Halal Pharmaceuticals market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Halal Pharmaceuticals manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Halal Pharmaceuticals with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Halal Pharmaceuticals submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.