For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Greenhouse Horticulture market for 2018-2023.
Greenhouse horticulture is the process of producing agricultural crops within a structured shelter so as to provide customized growing conditions to the crops. The majority of greenhouse structures are made from plastic followed by glass and other materials. It facilitates the protection of crops from diseases, pests, and various negative weather conditions. Greenhouse horticulture production has many benefits over conventional crop production techniques and provides safer and healthier food. This is one of the major positive factors leading to an increased demand for greenhouse horticulture.
Glass greenhouse is the mainstream greenhouse types in Europe. In the United States, China and Japan, the plastic greenhouses occupy most of the market share. Earthquakes occur frequently in Japan, which is also a factor that limits the development of glass greenhouse in Japan.
Plastic greenhouse is the mainstream greenhouse types in Asia, holding about 82.50% in 2017. A large number of different greenhouse structures may be included in this group (pitched roof multi-span, asymmetric multi-span, saw-tooth, curved roof multispan etc.). The arch-shaped multi-span system prevails among the industrial types, mostly clad with plastic film or, in some cases, with rigid or semi-rigid materials (preferably polycarbonate). The roof is often covered with plastic film, while the side and front walls are covered with semi-rigid plastics.
European greenhouse is mainly used for ornamental plants. In the Netherlands it is mainly used for planting flowers. Greenhouse horticulture is a key driver of the Netherlands economy. The sector enjoys a leading international position. In the rest of the world, the greenhouse is mainly used for planting vegetables and fruits.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Greenhouse Horticulture will register a 6.1% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 25600 million by 2023, from US$ 18000 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Greenhouse Horticulture market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Harnois Greenhouses
- Ceres greenhouse
- Van Der Hoeven
- Beijing Kingpeng International Hi-Tech
- Rough Brothers
- Trinog-xs (Xiamen) Greenhouse Tech
- Top Greenhouses
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Greenhouse Horticulture consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Greenhouse Horticulture market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Greenhouse Horticulture manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Greenhouse Horticulture with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Greenhouse Horticulture submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.