For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Glucosamine market for 2018-2023.
Glucosamine is primarily derived from shellfish, which is an amino sugar that is essential for the biosynthesis of glycosylated proteins and lipids. Glucosamine has been showed to help rebuild and repair human cartilage, and is used as a base ingredient in joint health dietary supplements. It is often used in conjunction with chondroitin, which gives cartilage elasticity.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Glucosamine will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Glucosamine market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Glucosamine Hydrochloride
- Glucosamine Sulfate Potassium Chloride
- Glucosamine Sulfate Sodium Chloride
Segmentation by application:
- Health Food
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- KOYO Chemical
- Bayir Chemicals
- Panvo Organics
- Wellable Marine Biotech
- Golden-Shell Pharmaceutical
- Aoxing Biotechnology
- Yangzhou Rixing Bio-Tech
- Fengrun Biochemical
- Jiangsu Jiushoutang
- Dongcheng Biochemical
- Chengyi Pharmaceutical
- Nanjing Health Herb Bio-Tech
- Shinfuda Marine Biotechnology
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Glucosamine consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Glucosamine market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Glucosamine manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Glucosamine with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Glucosamine submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.