For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Glass Wool Insulation Material market for 2018-2023.
Glass Wool Insulation Material is a kind of glass wool; it is a high-tech product, mainly made from sand and recycled glass. Its exceptional thermal properties contribute to save energy and combat climate change. Its porous and elastic structure absorbs noise in the air and offers acoustic correction inside premises.
Firstly, glass wool insulation material is a kind of building materials, mainly used in building industry. Not only has small specific density, but also with better moisture proof properties, higher strength performance. Have the characteristics which other mineral cotton does not contain.
Secondly, recycled glass is the main raw materials for the product of glass wool insulation material. With the development of the downstream industries, glass wool insulation material production keeps increase recent years, some traditional mineral wool manufacturers entered the glass wool insulation material industry.
Thirdly, all manufactures in the USA are committed to the improvement of product. The major producer includes Owens Corning, Johns Manville, Saint-Gobain, Knauf, and PPG Industries. Owens Corning is the largest producer since 2011.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Glass Wool Insulation Material will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Glass Wool Insulation Material market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Glass Wool Board
- Glass Wool Unbonded Blanket
- Glass Wool Blanket
Segmentation by application:
- Exterior Insulation
- Indoor Insulation
- Pipe Insulation
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Owens Corning
- Johns Manville
- Atlas Roofing
- PPG Industries
- DBW Advanced Fiber Technologies
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Glass Wool Insulation Material consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Glass Wool Insulation Material market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Glass Wool Insulation Material manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Glass Wool Insulation Material with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Glass Wool Insulation Material submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.