For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Glass Fiber Prepreg market for 2018-2023.
The Fiber Prepreg is a kind of reinforced semi finished plastics product with resin as base material. The Commonly used fiber includs carbon fiber, glass fiber and other fiber. Glass Fiber Prepreg is conventional glass fabric that has been specially pre-impregnated with catalysed resin during manufacture.
As the development of aerospace, automative, energy, the demand for glass fiber prepreg has been consistently growing.
There are many reasons why glass fiber prepreg makes sense in some concrete structures. The prepregs has several advantages, such as maximum strength properties, part uniformity and repeatability, less mess and less waste, less curing time, better cosmetics and so on. Further, the cost of fiber prepreg has not increase much. In contrast, the price of it's materials including glass fiber and resin has been falling because of overburdened market.
The number of manufacturers of glass fiber prepreg in United States is limited, thus the production is quite concentrated. But the consumption market is not as concentrated as the production market, as there are growing number of overseas manufacturers are exporting glass fiber prepreg to United States. At the same time, manufacturers in United States are also active in exporting their products to other countries. However, glass fiber prepreg market is still a relatively concentrated market, as the standards in United States is strict, not many enterprises can meet these standards and can enter the United States market.
The market development of glass fiber prepreg is directly affected by government and industry policy. Currently, the project of composite materials has got government's ardent support. Moreover, as the downstream industry demand is stable and has large market potential, there is still promising market opportunity of glass fiber prepreg.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Glass Fiber Prepreg will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Glass Fiber Prepreg market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Epoxy Resin System
- Phenolic Resin System
Segmentation by application:
- Sports Gooding
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Gurit Holdings
- Tencate Company
- PRF Composite Materials
- Hexcel Corporation Company
- SGL Group Company
- Cytec Industries
- Porcher Industries
- Teijin Limited
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Glass Fiber Prepreg consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Glass Fiber Prepreg market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Glass Fiber Prepreg manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Glass Fiber Prepreg with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Glass Fiber Prepreg submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.