For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Ginseng Supplements market for 2018-2023.
Ginseng is one of the most popular herbal medicines in the world. Ginseng has also been studied as a way to improve mood and boost endurance as well as treat cancer, heart disease, fatigue, erectile dysfunction, hepatitis C, high blood pressure, menopausal symptoms, and other conditions. While some of these uses are promising, the evidence isn't conclusive.
Asia-Pacific has the largest global export quantity and manufacturers in Ginseng Supplements market, while the Europe is the second sales volume market for Ginseng Supplements in 2016.
In the industry, KGC profits most in 2016 and recent years, while Pharmaton and Boots ranked 2 and 3.The market share of them is 41.17%, 6.05% and 3.76% in 2016.The gap of market share is keep on enlarged due to different strategy.
The Ginseng Supplements still have a lot of opportunities with this huge market ahead. However, the enterprises have to solve the problems such as material source, high operating cost, some technical difficulties and the problem of lack of content and so on.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Ginseng Supplements will register a 7.7% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 4140 million by 2023, from US$ 2660 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Ginseng Supplements market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The key players covered in this report:
- Jilin Zixin Pharmaceutical Industrial
- Allcura Naturheilmittel GmbH
- Orkla Health
- NOW Foods
- Buddha's Herbs
- Puritan's Pride
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Ginseng Supplements market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Ginseng Supplements market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Ginseng Supplements players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Ginseng Supplements with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Ginseng Supplements submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.