For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Generator Circuit Breaker (GCB) market for 2018-2023.
Generator Circuit Breaker (GCB) is an effective protection device for the transformer and the generator, which connected between a generator and the step-up voltage transformer. The generator circuit breakers include vacuum circuit breaker, SF6 circuit breaker and others.
As of 2015, around 939 units generator circuit breaker f were sold to power plants from 669 units in 2011. As more and more generators with higher unit capacity are required to be mounted together with GCBs to achieve better reliability, the demand of generator circuit breaker will be increasing.
At present, in developed countries, the Generator Circuit Breaker (GCB) industry is generally at a more advanced level. The world's large enterprises are mainly concentrated in EU and US. The top three manufacturers are ABB, Siemens, Schneider, respectively with global production market share as 64.34%, 7.50% and 6.18% in 2016. There are major three classification of Generator Circuit Breaker (GCB) in this report, vacuum circuit breaker, SF6 circuit breaker and others. Globally, the production shares of the three types of GCBs are 28.17%, 67.07% and 4.76%.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Generator Circuit Breaker (GCB) will register a 1.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 300 million by 2023, from US$ 270 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Generator Circuit Breaker (GCB) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Vacuum Circuit Breaker
- SF6 Circuit Breaker
Segmentation by application:
- Nuclear Plants
- Thermal Power Plants
- Hydraulic Power Plants
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- General Electric
- Mitsubishi Electric
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Generator Circuit Breaker (GCB) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Generator Circuit Breaker (GCB) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Generator Circuit Breaker (GCB) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Generator Circuit Breaker (GCB) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Generator Circuit Breaker (GCB) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.