For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Gear Hobbing Machine market for 2018-2023.
Gear hobbing machine is a type of machine tool for cutting gear teeth in gear blanks or for cutting worm, spur, or helical gears. Gear hobbing machine is also usually known as hobber.
Globally, the gear hobbing machine industry market is not that concentrated as the manufacturing technology of gear hobbing machine is relatively matures than some high-tech equipment. But some enterprises, like Gleason, Liebherr, CHMTI, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries and EMAG are well-known for the wonderful performance of their hobbing machine and related services. At the same time, Europe and USA are remarkable in the global gear hobbing machine industry because of their technology status of gear hobbing machine.
The consumption volume of gear hobbing machine is related to downstream industries and global economy. As there will always be some uncertain in the global economy in the following years, the growth rate of gear hobbing machine industry may not keep that fast. But it is surely forecasted that the market of gear hobbing machine is still promising.
The product average price declined in the past few years due to the technology development, the average price will keep the trend in the few future years due to increasing mature manufacturing technology and lowing cost of raw materials.
Although the market competition of gear hobbing machine is fierce globally, there are many enterprises can obtain considerable profit form the manufacturing and marketing of gear hobbing machine and that is the reason that we believe there will also be enterprises enter this market. But it is suggested that enterprises those have plans to enter this industry have careful analysis of this market and the advantages or disadvantages of themselves.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Gear Hobbing Machine will register a 2.8% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 670 million by 2023, from US$ 580 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Gear Hobbing Machine market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Vertical Gear Hobbing Machine
- Horizontal Gear Hobbing Machine
Segmentation by application:
- Automobile Industry
- Engineering Machinery Industry
- Aerospace Industry
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
- Yingkou Guanhua
- HAMAI Company
- Bourn & Koch
- FFG Werke
- Nanjing No.2
- Aeromech Technologies
- Monnier + Zahner
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Gear Hobbing Machine consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Gear Hobbing Machine market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Gear Hobbing Machine manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Gear Hobbing Machine with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Gear Hobbing Machine submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.