For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Gastrointestinal market for 2018-2023.
Gastrointestinal (GI) disorders include functional bowel diseases such as irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and inflammatory bowel diseases such as Crohn's disease (CD) and colitis. Some gastrointestinal drug can control or moderate the symptoms of gastrointestinal disorders.
The global average gross margin of Gastrointestinal is in a slight decreasing trend, and the gross margin is 63% in 2015.
Europe region is the largest supplier of Gastrointestinal, with a production revenue market share nearly 50% in 2015. North America is the second largest supplier of Gastrointestinal, enjoying production revenue market share nearly 22% in 2015.
North America is the largest consumption place, with a consumption value market share nearly 52% in 2015. Following North America, Europe is the second largest consumption place with the consumption value market share of 22% in 2015.
Market competition is intense. AstraZeneca, Sanofi, Bayer, Pfizer, GlaxoSmithKline, etc. are the leaders of the industry, and they hold high-end customers, and their products are famous in the world.
With the development of economic, more and more companies participate in this industry with their new type products.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Gastrointestinal will register a 0.9% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 35300 million by 2023, from US$ 33600 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Gastrointestinal market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Prescription Gastrointestinal Drug
- OTC Gastrointestinal Drug
Segmentation by application:
- Chronic Gastritis
- Functional Dyspepsia
- Peptic Ulcer
- Acute Gastroenteritis
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Purdue Pharma
- C.B. Fleet
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Gastrointestinal consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Gastrointestinal market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Gastrointestinal manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Gastrointestinal with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Gastrointestinal submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.