For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Gas Canisters for Nail Gun market for 2018-2023.
Gas Canisters, also called fuel cell, are used in gas powered nail gun to provide power source. The potential for power from combustion technology is greater than that from batteries, and that's why all cordless framing nailers run on gas.
Gas canisters for nail gun industry is quite relevant to gas nailer industry and is a niche market. Market concentration is relatively high, with top three manufacturers taken more than 50% in terms of both revenue and volume in 2015. The largest market player, Paslode, the gas nailer inventor, has the largest market share of more than 30%.
US is the largest consumption region, which accounts for just less than 30%, followed by Europe and China.
Although sales of Gas Canisters for Nail Gun products bring a lot of opportunities, the study group recommends the new entrants who just have money but without technical advantage, raw materials advantage and downstream support, do not enter into the Gas Canisters for Nail Gun field hastily.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Gas Canisters for Nail Gun will register a 2.7% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 200 million by 2023, from US$ 170 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Gas Canisters for Nail Gun market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- OK Befestigung
- EZ Fasten
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Gas Canisters for Nail Gun consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Gas Canisters for Nail Gun market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Gas Canisters for Nail Gun manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Gas Canisters for Nail Gun with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Gas Canisters for Nail Gun submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.