For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Gallium Arsenide (GaAs) Wafer market for 2018-2023.
Gallium Arsenide (GaAs) is a compound semiconductor: a mixture of two elements, Gallium (Ga) and Arsenic (As). Gallium is a byproduct of the melting of other metals, notably aluminum and zinc, and is rarer than gold. Arsenic is not rare, but it is poisonous.
The uses of Gallium arsenide are varied and include being used in some diodes, field-effect transistors (FETs), and integrated circuits (ICs). GaAs components are useful at ultra-high radio frequencies and in fast electronic switching applications. The benefit of using GaAs in devices is that it generates less noise than most other types of semiconductor components and, as a result, is useful in weak-signal amplification applications.
Furthermore, Gallium arsenide is used in the manufacture of light-emitting diodes (LEDs), which are found in optical communications and control systems. Due to these benefits, GaAs is a suitable replacement for silicon in the manufacture of linear and digital ICs.
Gallium arsenide wafer, also known as Gallium arsenide substrate. In the report, the production volume is counted as K Square Inches.
Gallium arsenide (GaAs) is a compound of the elements gallium and arsenic. It is a III-V direct bandgap semiconductor with a zinc blende crystal structure. Gallium arsenide is used in the manufacture of devices such as microwave frequency integrated circuits, monolithic microwave integrated circuits, infrared light-emitting diodes, laser diodes, solar cells and optical windows. In 2016, the global consumption volume of GaAs reached 48171K Square Inches.
Regionally, GaAs suppliers are concentrated in Europe, USA, China, Japan and Taiwan. Leading suppliers in this industry are Freiberger Compound Materials, AXT, Sumitomo Electric, China Crystal Technologies, and Shenzhou Crystal Technology.
GaAs can be classified based on its production method. In 2016, VGF Grown GaAs takes 62.93% share of global market, while LEC Grown GaAs takes share of 26.97%.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Gallium Arsenide (GaAs) Wafer will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Gallium Arsenide (GaAs) Wafer market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- LEC Grown GaAs
- VGF Grown GaAs
Segmentation by application:
- Wireless Communication
- Optoelectronic Devices
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Freiberger Compound Materials
- Sumitomo Electric
- China Crystal Technologies
- Shenzhou Crystal Technology
- Tianjin Jingming Electronic Materials
- Yunnan Germanium
- DOWA Electronics Materials
- II-VI Incorporated
- IQE Corporation
- Wafer Technology
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Gallium Arsenide (GaAs) Wafer consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Gallium Arsenide (GaAs) Wafer market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Gallium Arsenide (GaAs) Wafer manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Gallium Arsenide (GaAs) Wafer with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Gallium Arsenide (GaAs) Wafer submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.