For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Fused Magnesia market for 2018-2023.
This report studies the Fused Magnesia market, Fused magnesia (FM) is produced by smelting of calcined magnesia in electric arc furnaces at above 3000°C. Fused magnesia is considered to be one of the best thermal and electrical insulators with high density, high purity and large crystals.
The global production of Fused Magnesia increases from 1350 K MT in 2013 to 1378 K MT in 2017, and expect to grow at a CAGR of -1.41% from 2017 to 2023. The major manufacturers mainly concentrate inChina and Europe. In 2017, China Fused Magnesia production share was about 50%. Europe production share took 26.5% and North America production share also took 5.86%.
Fused Magnesia is an important inorganic material which can be used for Refractories, Steel Coatings, Ceramics and others. The largest end use for Fused Magnesia, accounting for about 41.92% of consumption in 2017, is in Steel Coatings. The use of Fused Magnesia in Refractories was a fast-growing application, and accounted for about 38.32% of Fused Magnesia consumption in 2017.
There are companies adding new capacities and aim at the cost and quality leadership which shall improve profitability. As the same time, companies are focusing on technological innovation, equipment upgrades, and process improvements, to reduce costs and improve quality. The competition in Fused Magnesia market will become more intense. This is the end of Fused Magnesia report.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Fused Magnesia will register a 1.1% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 870 million by 2023, from US$ 820 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Fused Magnesia market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- 96% Content
- 97% Content
- 98% Content
Segmentation by application:
- Steel Coatings
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Magnezit Group
- Liaoning Jinding Magnesite Group
- Haicheng Magnesite
- Kumas Manyezit Sanayi
- Magnesita Refractories
- Imerys Fused Minerals
- Jiachen Group
- GRECIAN MAGNESITE
- Intco GmbH
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Fused Magnesia consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Fused Magnesia market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Fused Magnesia manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Fused Magnesia with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Fused Magnesia submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.