For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Fume Hood market for 2018-2023.
A fume hood (sometimes called a fume cupboard or fume closet) is a type of local ventilation device that is designed to limit exposure to hazardous or toxic fumes, vapors or dusts. Its secondary function includes protection against chemical spills, runaway reactions and fires by acting as a physical barrier.
At present, the manufactures of Fume Hood are concentrated in North America, China, Europe, Japan, India and Southeast Asia. North America is the largest production area in the world, which occupied about 29.07% in 2015. The global leading players in this market are Waldner, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Esco, Kottermann, Mott, etc.
The Fume Hood are mainly used by Undergraduate Teaching Labs, Industrial and Biomedical Research Labs.
Despite the presence of competition problems, due to the increasing demand of leading-edge, effective, and safety products, investors are still optimistic about this area, investors are still optimistic about this area, the future will still have more new investment enter the field. In the next five years, the consumption volume will keep increasing, as well as the consumption value.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Fume Hood will register a 2.8% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 710 million by 2023, from US$ 600 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Fume Hood market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Ductless Fume Hoods
- Ducted Fume Hoods
Segmentation by application:
- Undergraduate Teaching Labs
- Industrial and Biomedical Research Labs
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Terra Universal
- Shimadzu Rika
- AirClean Systems
- Yamato Scientific
- Sentry Air Systems
- Flow Sciences
- Air Science
- Air Master Systems
- ZZ Group
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Fume Hood consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Fume Hood market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Fume Hood manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Fume Hood with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Fume Hood submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.