For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Fucoxanthin (CAS 3351-86-8) market for 2018-2023.
Fucoxanthin is a xanthophyll, with the molecular formula of C42H58O6 and CAS number 3351-86-8. It is found as an accessory pigment in the chloroplasts of brown algae and most other heterokonts, giving them a brown or olive-green color. Fucoxanthin absorbs light primarily in the blue-green to yellow-green part of the visible spectrum, peaking at around 510-525 nm by various estimates and absorbing significantly in the range of 450 to 540 nm.
Fucoxanthin is being looked into for its anti-inflammatory, antinociceptive, and anti-cancer effects.
Fucoxanthin is a kind of carotenoid was found in brown seaweed, it has a wide range application in food additives, cosmetics and pharmaceutical industry. Generally, the current demand for fucoxanthin product is relatively low in the mature market, such as China, but the demand in US and EU are relatively higher due to the positive governmental policy.
The import and export percent of this industry is high. China is the largest supplier countries for North America and Europe market of fucoxanthin product, considerable amount of fucoxanthin are exported from China each year.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Fucoxanthin (CAS 3351-86-8) will register a 2.8% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 130 million by 2023, from US$ 110 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Fucoxanthin (CAS 3351-86-8) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- HPLC series
- UV series
Segmentation by application:
- Food Industry
- Cosmetic Industry
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Oryza Oil&Fat Chemical
- Yigeda Bio-Technology
- Ciyuan Biotech
- Tianhong Biotech
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Fucoxanthin (CAS 3351-86-8) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Fucoxanthin (CAS 3351-86-8) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Fucoxanthin (CAS 3351-86-8) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Fucoxanthin (CAS 3351-86-8) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Fucoxanthin (CAS 3351-86-8) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.