For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global FRP/GRP/GRE Pipe market for 2018-2023.
Oil and Gas is the major industry for FRP pipes market for use in transmission network, flow lines, well-interventions, etc.
Asia-Pacific is the largest consumer of FRP pipes and it will continue to drive the market.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that FRP/GRP/GRE Pipe will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of FRP/GRP/GRE Pipe market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Glass Fiber
- Carbon Fiber
Segmentation by application:
- Oil And Gas
- Sewage Pipe
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- NATIONAL OILWELL VARCO
- SAUDI ARABIAN AMIANTIT
- ZCL COMPOSITES
- FUTURE PIPE INDUSTRIES
- THE HOBAS
- GRAPHITE INDIA
- LIANYUNGANG ZHONGFU LIANZHONG COMPOSITES
- ABU DHABI PIPE FACTORY
- HENGRUN GROUP
- ENDURO COMPOSITES
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global FRP/GRP/GRE Pipe consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of FRP/GRP/GRE Pipe market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global FRP/GRP/GRE Pipe manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the FRP/GRP/GRE Pipe with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of FRP/GRP/GRE Pipe submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.