For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Food Safety Testing and Technologies market for 2018-2023.
The growth of the food safety testing market is estimated to be high in most regions. Increase in foodborne illness outbreaks, implementation of stringent food safety regulations globalization of food supply, and availability of advanced technology capable of rapid testing are the major driving factors of this market.
The water safety testing & analysis market is projected to grow at a rapid pace due to stringent hygiene standards, mandatory need for pure drinking and utility water, and increase in government and private funding for tackling environmental issues.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Food Safety Testing and Technologies will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Food Safety Testing and Technologies market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Food Safety
- GM Food Safety
- Food Pathogen
- Meat Speciation
- Food Authenticity
- Pesticide Residue
Segmentation by application:
- Food Quality Supervision Bureau
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- SGS (Switzerland)
- Bureau Veritas (France)
- Intertek Group (U.K.)
- Eurofins Scientific (Luxembourg)
- ALS (Australia)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (U.S.)
- Merieux NutriSciences (U.S.)
- AsureQuality (New Zealand)
- Microbac Laboratories (U.S.)
- Romer Labs Diagnostic (Austria)
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Food Safety Testing and Technologies consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Food Safety Testing and Technologies market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Food Safety Testing and Technologies manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Food Safety Testing and Technologies with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Food Safety Testing and Technologies submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.