For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Food Preservative market for 2018-2023.
Food Preservative is substances that are added to food items in order to inhibit, retard or arrest the process of fermentation, acidification, and decomposition of food items'. Or, in other words, preservatives in food help keep the food safe, without spoiling, for longer.
Food Preservative has two types: Natural preservative and Chemical preservative. Food Preservative has five applications: bakery, beverages, dairy and milk products, meat, poultry and seafood and others.
The main consumption regions are concentrated in the EU and US. The Food Preservative' consumption has great relationship with economical level. Currently, it is mainly consumed in the developed countries.
Players with high-quality products are DSM, BASF, Celanese, Dupont, Cornion, Galactic, Akzonobel, Kemin, NTAC, Wanglong, Kunda, etc. And they often merger other enterprises, which is very helpful for promoting their position in global Food Preservative market.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Food Preservative will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Food Preservative market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Natural preservative
- Chemical preservative
Segmentation by application:
- Dairy and milk products
- Meat, poultry and seafood
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Food Preservative consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Food Preservative market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Food Preservative manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Food Preservative with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Food Preservative submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.