For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Food Grade Lubricants market for 2018-2023.
This report studies the Food Grade Lubricants market, Food grade lubricants are permitted for possible incidental contact with food products. The lubricants based on ingredients used are categorized as H1 (food grade lubricants, permitted for incidental contact), H2 (lubricants not permitted to have incidental contact), and H3 (soluble oils). The certification for this categorization is provided by organizations such as NSF International. Similarly, the ISO provides certification 21469 to manufacturers with high sanitation and hygiene standards for manufacture of food grade lubricants. The manufacturers may also attain additional certifications for halal and kosher compliance. Food grade lubricants based on application is segmented into four categories, namely, food, beverages, pharmaceuticals & cosmetics, and others. The food application is the largest segment of the market.
Europe is the largest supplier of Food Grade Lubricants, with a production market share nearly 47.86% and sales market share nearly 32.06% in 2017. That is to say, there will be exports in Europe, while Europe also is the largest consumption region.
The second place is North America; following Europe with the production market share of 39.98% and the sales market share over 28.93%. Asia (Ex. China) is another important market of Food Grade Lubricants, enjoying 2.06% production market share and 16.39% sales market share in 2017.
Food Grade Lubricants is used in Food, Beverages and Pharmaceuticals & Cosmetics areas. Report data showed that 54.17% of the Food Grade Lubricants market demand in Food application, 28.73% in Beverages application, and 17.10% in Pharmaceuticals & Cosmetics areas in 2017.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Food Grade Lubricants will register a 6.7% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 290 million by 2023, from US$ 200 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Food Grade Lubricants market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Mineral Oil
- Synthetic Oil
- Bio-based Oil
Segmentation by application:
- Food Industry
- Beverages Industry
- Pharmaceuticals & Cosmetics Industry
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- British Petroleum
- Exxon Mobil
- Jax Inc.
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Food Grade Lubricants consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Food Grade Lubricants market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Food Grade Lubricants manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Food Grade Lubricants with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Food Grade Lubricants submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.