For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Food Flavor Enhancer market for 2018-2023.
Food Flavor Enhancers are used in foods to enhance the existing flavour in the food. The common food flavor enhancers include Monosodium Glutamate (MSG), L-alanine, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Proteins (HVP) and Yeast Extract.
The technical barriers of food flavor enhancer are relatively low, resulting in numerous manufacturing enterprises. In the market, there are some large enterprises (especially in MSG market), such as Fufeng, Meihua, Ajinomoto Group, Eppen, Lianhua Shandong Qilu Bio-Technology Group, Angel Yeast, Biospringer, Ohly, DSM, Innova. And their plants mainly distribute in Asia. Asia is the largest producer, more than 80% production share in 2015 because of large capacity and consumption of MSG in Asia regions.
Food flavor enhancers have a wide range of applications used in food processing industry, home cooking, restaurants, and other food consumption.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Food Flavor Enhancer will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Food Flavor Enhancer market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Monosodium glutamate (MSG)
- Hydrolyzed vegetable protein (HVP)
- Yeast extract
Segmentation by application:
- Food Processing Industry
- Home Cooking
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Ajinomoto Group
- Shandong Qilu Bio-Technology Group
- Angel Yeast
- AIPU Food Industry
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Food Flavor Enhancer consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Food Flavor Enhancer market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Food Flavor Enhancer manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Food Flavor Enhancer with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Food Flavor Enhancer submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.