For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Foam Protective Packaging market for 2018-2023.
Foam Protective Packaging is designed and constructed to protect the goods from vibration or shock damage. Products include types of boxes or storage containers, packing materials, liners, and spacers.
The global Foam Protective Packaging industry has a rather high concentration. The major manufacturers are concentrated in North America, Europe and China, such as Sonoco Products Company, Sealed Air Corporation, Pregis Corporation, ACH Foam Technologies and Rogers Foam Corporation.
Foam Protective Packaging downstream is wide and recently Foam Protective Packaging has acquired increasing significance in various fields of White Goods and Electronics, Pharmaceutical & Medical Devices, Automotive and Auto Components, Daily Consumer Goods, Food and others. Globally, the Foam Protective Packaging market is mainly driven by growing demand for White Goods and Electronics. White Goods and Electronics accounts for nearly 27.36% of total downstream consumption of Foam Protective Packaging in global.
Foam Protective Packaging can be mainly divided into Expanded Polystyrene, Polyurethane Foam, Expanded Polyethylene and Expanded Polypropylene which Expanded Polystyrene captures about 30.82% of Foam Protective Packaging market in 2017. According to our research and analysis, manufacturers from USA are the major leaders in the international market of Foam Protective Packaging.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Foam Protective Packaging will register a 4.2% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 5640 million by 2023, from US$ 4410 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Foam Protective Packaging market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Expanded Polystyrene
- Polyurethane Foam
- Expanded Polyethylene
- Expanded Polypropylene
Segmentation by application:
- White Goods and Electronics
- Pharmaceutical & Medical Devices
- Automotive and Auto Components
- Daily Consumer Goods
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Sonoco Products Company
- Sealed Air Corporation
- Pregis Corporation
- ACH Foam Technologies
- Rogers Foam Corporation
- Plymouth Foam
- Foam Fabricators
- Tucson Container Corporation
- Plastifoam Company
- Wisconsin Foam Products
- Polyfoam Corporation
- Jiuding Group
- Speed Foam
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Foam Protective Packaging consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Foam Protective Packaging market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Foam Protective Packaging manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Foam Protective Packaging with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Foam Protective Packaging submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.