For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Fluorosilicone Elastomer (FVMQ) market for 2018-2023.
Fluorosilicone elastomer is a modified version of silicone rubber that has been fluorinated to "cap off" the polymer chains to improve its chemical resistance.
Fluorosilicone rubber is widely used in aerospace applications where fuels, coolants and oils may be present. These same fluids would cause standard silicone rubber and most other products to deteriorate. Fluorosilicone products also have very good low temperature and high temperature properties and are inherently UV and ozone resistant.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Fluorosilicone Elastomer (FVMQ) will register a 2.8% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 190 million by 2023, from US$ 170 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Fluorosilicone Elastomer (FVMQ) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Liquid FVMQ
- Solid and Semisolid FVMQ
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Dow Corning
- Shin-Etsu Chemical
- Wacker Chemie AG
- Shenzhen Guanheng
- Huanxin Fluoro Material
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Fluorosilicone Elastomer (FVMQ) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Fluorosilicone Elastomer (FVMQ) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Fluorosilicone Elastomer (FVMQ) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Fluorosilicone Elastomer (FVMQ) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Fluorosilicone Elastomer (FVMQ) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.