For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Fluorescence Lifetime Imaging Microscopy market for 2018-2023.
Fluorescence-lifetime imaging microscopy or FLIM is an imaging technique for producing an image based on the differences in the exponential decay rate of the fluorescence from a fluorescent sample. It can be used as an imaging technique in confocal microscopy, two-photon excitation microscopy, and multiphoton tomography.
The classification of fluorescence lifetime imaging microscopy includes time-domain type, frequency-domain type and others type; and the proportion of time-domain type in 2016 is about 52%.
Fluorescence lifetime imaging microscopy is widely used in biology & medical, academic institutes, chemical industry and other field. The most proportion of fluorescence lifetime imaging microscopy is biology & medical, and the consumption proportion in 2016 is about 36%.
Europe region is the largest supplier of fluorescence lifetime imaging microscopy, with a production market share nearly 40% in 2016. Japan is the second largest supplier of fluorescence lifetime imaging microscopy, enjoying production market share nearly 25% in 2016.
North America is the largest consumption place, with a consumption market share nearly 35% in 2016. Following North America, Europe is the second largest consumption place with the consumption market share of 33%.
Market competition is intense. Leica, Olympus, Zeiss, etc. are the leaders of the industry, and they hold key technologies and patents, with high-end customers; have been formed in the monopoly position in the industry.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Fluorescence Lifetime Imaging Microscopy will register a 4.1% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 200 million by 2023, from US$ 160 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Fluorescence Lifetime Imaging Microscopy market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
- Biology & Medical
- Academic Institutes
- Chemical Industry
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Becker & Hickl
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Fluorescence Lifetime Imaging Microscopy consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Fluorescence Lifetime Imaging Microscopy market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Fluorescence Lifetime Imaging Microscopy manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Fluorescence Lifetime Imaging Microscopy with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Fluorescence Lifetime Imaging Microscopy submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.