For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Flu Vaccine (Influenza Vaccine) market for 2018-2023.
Influenza vaccines, also known as flu shots, are vaccines that protect against influenza. A new version of the vaccine is developed twice a year as the influenza virus rapidly changes. Most provide modest to high protection against influenza; however, each year this varies. Evidence in adults over 65 years old is poor. They decrease the number of missed days of work by a half day on average. Vaccinating children may protect those around them.
The classification of Flu Vaccine includes Whole Virus Vaccines, Split Virus Vaccines, Subunit Vaccines and Live Attenuated Virus Vaccines, and the proportion of Whole Virus Vaccines in 2016 is about 43%, and the proportion is in decreasing trend from 2012 to 2016.
Flu Vaccine is widely used for Children (6 months to 3 years) and for Adults and Children over 3 years. The most proportion of Flu Vaccine is For Adults and Children over 3 years, and the proportion in 2016 is about 75%.
The Europe in the EMEA is the largest consumption place, with a consumption market share nearly 80% in 2016. And in the major countries we mentioned in the report, Germany is the largest consumption place with the consumption market share of 12%. Following Russia, France is the second largest consumption region, with the proportion of 11%.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Flu Vaccine (Influenza Vaccine) will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Flu Vaccine (Influenza Vaccine) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Whole Virus Vaccines
- Split Virus Vaccines
- Subunit Vaccines
- Live Attenuated Virus Vaccines
Segmentation by application:
- For Children (6 months to 3 years)
- For Adults and Children over 3 years
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Sanofi Pasteur
- Johnson & Johnson
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Flu Vaccine (Influenza Vaccine) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Flu Vaccine (Influenza Vaccine) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Flu Vaccine (Influenza Vaccine) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Flu Vaccine (Influenza Vaccine) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Flu Vaccine (Influenza Vaccine) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.