For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Flow Wrap Machines market for 2018-2023.
Flow Wrap Machine is a fully automatic machine capable of packing various shapes namely cubical, cylindrical and others. Flow Wrap Machine can run various types of heat sealable laminates / films that are printed/ unprinted.
The Major sales regions of Flow Wrap Machines are United States, Europe, China, which accounted for about 72.58 % of sales market share in total. China is the largest consumption region with a sales share of 29.36% in 2017.
The leading players are Bosch, FUJI MACHINERY, Coesia Group, PFM Packaging Machinery, Omori, accounting for 22.07 percent revenue market share in 2017.
Along with the development of Chinese domestic Industrial technology, Chinese Flow Wrap Machines has been made a lot of progress, but it also has a long way to be advanced in the world. Otherwise, most of Chinese companies are rather small, compared to other countries' companies.
The market segment by two types: Horizontal and Vertical. The applications of Flow Wrap Machines are Food & Beverages, Pharmaceuticals, and Other Applications. Food & Beverages is the dominated application, which accounts for more than 76.53% of total consumption
The market scale will keeps increasing in the next few years. Although sales of Flow Wrap Machines brought a lot of opportunities, the study group recommends the new entrants just having money but without technical advantage and downstream support do not to enter into the Flow Wrap Machines field.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Flow Wrap Machines will register a 4.3% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 3360 million by 2023, from US$ 2610 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Flow Wrap Machines market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
- Food & Beverages
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- FUJI MACHINERY
- Coesia Group
- PFM Packaging Machinery
- Wihuri Group
- ULMA Packaging
- Anhui Zengran
- Pro Mach
- Shanghai Boevan
- Rui Packing
- Pakona Engineers
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Flow Wrap Machines consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Flow Wrap Machines market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Flow Wrap Machines manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Flow Wrap Machines with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Flow Wrap Machines submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.