For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Flow Cytometers market for 2018-2023.
Flow cytometers (FC or FCM) are automated instruments that quantitate properties of single cells, one cell at a time. They can measure cell size, cell granularity, the amounts of cell components such as total DNA, newly synthesized DNA, gene expression as the amount messenger RNA for a particular gene, amounts of specific surface receptors, amounts of intracellular proteins, or transient signaling events in living cells. Quantities are usually relative, but can be numbers of molecules per cell when absolute values are needed. Typically, up to three to six properties or components are quantitated in a single sample, cell by cell, for about 10,000 cells, in less than one minute (not counting time to prepare the sample, which might be an hour or more).
Due to the wide application, demand of flow cytometers increased fast in recent years. Flow cytometers market kept growing fast and will keep the developing tend. At present, USA is the main market of flow cytometers. Viewed from the supply side, there are a few manufacturers in the flow cytometers industry, while from the demand side, the current demand for flow cytometers is growing.
The global sales of the Flow cytometers in 2015 have been over 21592 Units; the average gross margin was around 42.63% during the last five years. We forecast that the global flow cytometers market will grow at CAGR of 8.98% from 2016 to 2021.
At present, there are a few of manufacturers in the market. Leading four companies in the market occupies about 74% of the market shares. Major manufacturers in the market are BD, Beckman Coulter, Partec Gmbh and Miltenyi Biotec etc.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Flow Cytometers will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Flow Cytometers market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Analytical Flow Cytometer
- Sorting Flow Cytometer
Segmentation by application:
- Hospital & Clinic
- Biotech & Pharmaceutical
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Beckman Coulter
- Merck KGaA (Emd millipore)
- Partec Gmbh
- Thermo Fisher
- Luminex Corp
- Miltenyi Biotec
- Intellicyt Corp
- Apogee Flow Systems
- Advanced Analytical
- GE Healthcare
- Union Biometrica
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Flow Cytometers consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Flow Cytometers market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Flow Cytometers manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Flow Cytometers with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Flow Cytometers submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.