For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Floor Panel market for 2018-2023.
Floor panel is a preassembled unit of floor joists, subflooring, finished flooring, and sometimes ceiling below supported by walls, columns, or beams.
Floor panel can be classified as some types depend on the basis material, such as steel based floor panel, aluminum based floor panel, wood core floor panel, calcium sulfate based floor panel, etc. It can be widely used in many fields. Survey results showed that 34% of the floor panel market is computer room/ data warehousing application, 30.3% is commercial office building application, 13.7% is family residence application, 13.4% is industrial manufacturing plant in 2016. With the development of economy, these fields will need more floor panel.
The major raw material for floor panel is steel, aluminum alloy, calcium sulfate and so on. Despite the large increase in consumption volume, but due to the decline in raw material prices led to a decline in overall sales prices, the overall income growth is slow.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Floor Panel will register a 2.9% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 2010 million by 2023, from US$ 1690 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Floor Panel market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Steel Based Floor Panel
- Aluminum Based Floor Panel
- Wood Core Floor Panel
- Calcium Sulfate Based Floor Panel
Segmentation by application:
- Computer Room/ Data Warehousing
- Commercial Office Building
- Family Residence
- Industrial Manufacturing Plant
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Kingspan Group
- TRIUMPH GROUP
- M+W Group
- Computer Environments
- Changzhou Huatong Xinli Flooring
- Changzhou Huili Access Floor
- Xiangli Anti-static Decorative Material
- Changzhou Chenxing Access Floor
- Shenyang Aircraft Corporation(SAC) Access Floor Factory
- Zhejiang Tkflor
- Hebei Kehua Prevent Static Floor Making
- Changzhou Jiachen Flooring Group
- Hebei Youlian Machine-Room Equipment
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Floor Panel consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Floor Panel market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Floor Panel manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Floor Panel with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Floor Panel submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.