For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Flexible Epoxy Resin market for 2018-2023.
The market for epoxy resin, which essentially are a class of reactive polymers and prepolymers that contain epoxide groups, has been flourishing on the back of the prosperity of its diverse end use industries, such as paints and coatings, aerospace, building and construction, and sealants and adhesive. Flexible epoxy resin, on the other hand, is a particular segment that is customized in two-part epoxy resin system and is flexible once cured. This flexibility makes these exclusive epoxy resin ideal for application that need strength from impact.
Asia Pacific was dominating the global flexible epoxy resin market in 2017 owing to the high demand from major end-use industries such as paints & coatings, automotive, and construction in countries such as Japan, India, China, and others.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Flexible Epoxy Resin will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Flexible Epoxy Resin market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Urethane Modified
- Rubber Modified
- Dimer Acid
Segmentation by application:
- Paints & Coatings
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Kukdo Chemical
- Momentive Performance Material
- Aditya Birla Chemicals
- Jiangsu Sanmu
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Flexible Epoxy Resin consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Flexible Epoxy Resin market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Flexible Epoxy Resin manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Flexible Epoxy Resin with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Flexible Epoxy Resin submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.