For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Flex LED Strip market for 2018-2023.
Flex LED strip lights are thin flexible printed circuit boards with LEDs and resistors attached that populated by surface mounted light-emitting diodes (SMD LEDs) that usually comes with an adhesive backing. These LED strips come in many configurations meaning one can be very bright to light an entire room and another less bright for accent lighting. LED flexible strips can also be made to use any usable wavelength or color that is desired for your home or business project.
A flexible LED strip can be used in almost everywhere and it is an ideal choice for thin channel letters, halo letters, edge-lit sings, cove lighting and decorative lighting, etc.
Much more companies getting into the flex LED strip industry and the market is much scattered. Key players in flex LED strip market include OML Technology, Jiasheng Lighting, Osram, Philips, Forge Europa, Sidon Lighting, etc.
In 2015, major demand is expected to account 26.35 % from China in the global flex LED strip market. Other major demand is expected from emerging markets of Europe and USA contributed total 35.40 percent. Japan is occupied 4.21 % market in flex LED strip industry, and will increase stably.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Flex LED Strip will register a 11.3% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 1010 million by 2023, from US$ 530 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Flex LED Strip market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
- Low Voltage
- High Voltage
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- OML Technology
- Jiasheng Lighting
- Forge Europa
- Sidon Lighting
- Optek Electronics
- NVC Lighting
- Jesco Lighting
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Flex LED Strip consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Flex LED Strip market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Flex LED Strip manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Flex LED Strip with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Flex LED Strip submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.