For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Fixed Satellite Service market for 2018-2023.
An FSS is a type of service that uses geosynchronous satellites to broadcast through TV and radio, telecommunications, and satellite communication that are used by governments, military organizations, small and large enterprises, and other end-users. It can provide information to intelligence and security organizations. FSS is classified into wholesale services and managed services. The satellites used for FSS have low-power output and require larger dish-style antennas than direct broadcasting satellites. FSS works with bands such as C-band, Ku-band, and Ka-band.
For industry structure analysis, the Fixed Satellite Service industry is relatively concentrated. These players usually are large multinational corporations owned by business giants or national governments. The top five players account for about 60.74% of the revenue market. Regionally, Europe is the biggest consumption value area, also the leader in the whole Fixed Satellite Service industry.
Europe occupied 26.13% of the market in 2016. It is followed by North America and Asia (Excluding China), which respectively account for around 23.03% and 15.36% of the global total industry. Geographically, Europe and North America has been relatively mature application and the market development is gentle. The market outlook is still very broad in Asia-Pacific and other developing countries.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Fixed Satellite Service will register a 2.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 14500 million by 2023, from US$ 12500 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Fixed Satellite Service market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Wholesale Services
- Managed Services
Segmentation by application:
- Military Orgization
- Small and Large Enterprises
- Other End-Users
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The key players covered in this report:
- Eutelsat Communications
- SKY Perfect JSAT
- SingTel Optus
- Star One
- Russia Satellite Communication
- China Satellite Communications
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Fixed Satellite Service market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Fixed Satellite Service market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Fixed Satellite Service players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Fixed Satellite Service with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Fixed Satellite Service submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.