For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Fire Protection Systems market for 2018-2023.
Fire Protection is the study of alleviating the unwanted effects of fire and its potentially destructive hazards. The design of buildings and infrastructures, provision of isolating fires, firewalls and doors, use of fire resistant materials in construction, fire detectors, fire alarms, and automatic fire sprinklers are all a part of fire protection system. Moreover, fire protection is an everyday action. The fire regulations must be implemented in factories, public places, transportation and living areas. Some examples of fire protection systems are post indicator alarms, tamper switches, water flow alarms and evacuation alarms are examples of fire protection systems. Fire extinguishers carry high weightage in fire protection systems.
North America is leading the global fire protection systems market due to an influx of investments in the oil and gas sector.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Fire Protection Systems will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Fire Protection Systems market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Detection Systems
- Alarm Systems
- Suppression Systems
Segmentation by application:
- Hospitality & Travel
- Transportation & Logistics
- Mining and Oil & gas
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- United Technologies
- London Security
- Johnson Controls
- VT MAK
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Fire Protection Systems consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Fire Protection Systems market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Fire Protection Systems manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Fire Protection Systems with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Fire Protection Systems submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.