For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Fire Fighting Foam market for 2018-2023.
Firefighting foam is foam used for fire suppression. Its role is to cool the fire and to coat the fuel, preventing its contact with oxygen, resulting in suppression of the combustion.
The surfactants used must produce foam in concentration of less than 1%. Other components of fire-retardant foams are organic solvents (e.g., trimethyl-trimethylene glycol and hexylene glycol), foam stabilizers (e.g., lauryl alcohol), and corrosion inhibitors.
In the coming years there is an increasing demand for Fire Fighting Foam in the regions of North America and Europe that is expected to drive the market for more advanced Fire Fighting Foam. Increasing of industrial fires fields expenditures, more-intense competition, launches in introducing new products, retrofitting and renovation of old technology, increasing adoption of Fire Fighting Foam will drive growth in North America and Europe markets.
Globally, the Fire Fighting Foam industry market is low concentrated as the manufacturing technology of Fire Fighting Foam is relatively matures than some high-tech equipment. And some enterprises, like Tyco Fire Protection Products, Amerex Corporation, National Foam, etc. are well-known for the wonderful performance of their Fire Fighting Foam and related services. At the same time, China, occupied 32.64% production market share in 2016, is remarkable in the global Fire Fighting Foam industry because of the lowest cost of raw material and labor.
The consumption volume of Fire Fighting Foam is related to downstream industries and global economy. As there will always be some uncertain in the global economy in the following years, the growth rate of Fire Fighting Foam industry may not keep that fast. But it is surely forecasted that the market of Fire Fighting Foam is still promising.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Fire Fighting Foam will register a 2.2% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 960 million by 2023, from US$ 840 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Fire Fighting Foam market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Protein Foam
- Synthetic Foam
- Class A
Segmentation by application:
- Wildland Fires
- Structural Fires
- Industrial Fires
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Tyco Fire Protection Products
- Amerex Corporation
- National Foam
- ICL Performance Products
- Dafo Fomtec
- Fire Service Plus
- Dr. Richard Sthamer
- Angus Fire
- Buckeye Fire Equipment
- Foamtech Antifire
- Zhengzhou Yuheng
- K. V. Fire
- Ruigang Fire Equipment
- HD Fire Protect
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Fire Fighting Foam consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Fire Fighting Foam market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Fire Fighting Foam manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Fire Fighting Foam with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Fire Fighting Foam submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.