For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Financial Planning Software market for 2018-2023.
Financial planning is a long-term process of wisely managing your finances so that you can achieve your goals and dreams, while at the same time helping to negotiate the financial barriers that inevitably arise in every stage of life.
Good financial planning software is an essential tool for today's financial advisor. Effective financial planning enables individuals to proactively protect themselves during various stages of career transitions.
USA is the largest consumption countries of financial planning software in the world in the past few years and it will keep increasing in the next few years. USA market took up about 58.7% the global market in 2016, while Europe was about 25%.
USA, Germany, Belgium, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and India are now the key developers of Financial Planning Software. There are some vendors with poor quality products in China, but the Chinese market is still much smaller than the USA at present.
Top 10 took up about 70% of the global market in 2016. Advicent, eMoney Advisor, PIEtech?, Inc., Money Tree, Envestnet, which have leading technology and market position, are well-known suppliers around the world.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Financial Planning Software will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Financial Planning Software market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Cloud-based Financial Planning Software
- On-promise Type Financial Planning Software
Segmentation by application:
- Large Enterprise
- Personal Purpose
- Other Purposes
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The key players covered in this report:
- PIEtech?, Inc.
- eMoney Advisor
- Money Tree
- Oltis Software
- Advisor Software
- inStream Solutions
- Wealthcare Capital Management
- SunGard WealthStation (FIS)
- Cheshire Software
- Razor Logic Systems
- Moneywise Software
- struktur AG
- Futurewise Technologies
- ESPlanner Inc.
- ISoftware Limited
- FinPal Pty Ltd
- Sigma Conso
- prevero GmbH(Unit4)
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Financial Planning Software market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Financial Planning Software market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Financial Planning Software players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Financial Planning Software with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Financial Planning Software submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.