For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Fiber Cement Board market for 2018-2023.
Cement board are made of mixtures of cement, water and either reinforcing fibres or particles. There are four distinct categories: Fibre cement board (FCB), Wood wool cement board (WWCB), Wood strand cement board (WSCB) and Cement bonded particle board(CBPB).
In this report, the cement board product mainly covers the fiber cement boards
Europe has the largest fiber cement consumption in 2017 with 32.11% sales market share; Followed by Asia-Pacific and North America, which occupied 28.49% and 25.45% sales market share.
Fiber cement board can be classified to low density, medium densiy and high density by their density range. Medium density fiber cement occupied 46.91% global market share in 2017; Low density board and high density board occupied 14.68% and 38.41% market share.
There are more applications in commercial buildings for fiber cement board. Commercial buildings occupied near 63.16% market share in 2017 and residential buildings occupied the rest 36.84%.
We tend to believe this industry is a rising industry, and the consumption increasing degree will show a smooth growth curve. And the price presents fluctuation according to the economy development status and international competition. Also, there is fluctuation in gross margin.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Fiber Cement Board will register a 8.2% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 2140 million by 2023, from US$ 1330 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Fiber Cement Board market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- High Density Fiber Cement Board
- Medium Density Fiber Cement Board
- Low Density Fiber Cement Board
Segmentation by application:
- Commercial Buildings
- Residential Buildings
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- James Hardie
- Etex Group
- Everest Industries
- Hume Cemboard Industries
- HeaderBoard Building Materials
- Soben board
- SCG Building Materials
- PENNY PANEL
- Lato JSC
- Visaka Industries
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Fiber Cement Board consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Fiber Cement Board market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Fiber Cement Board manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Fiber Cement Board with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Fiber Cement Board submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.