For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Ferrochrome market for 2018-2023.
Ferrochrome also called ferro chrome, or charge chrome, is a type of chromium and iron alloy, it is an essential ingredient in producing stainless and specialty steels.
The Ferrochrome industry concentration is relatively high. Global giant manufactures mainly distributed in South Africa, China and Kazakhstan.
For the chrome ores, the South Africa take a market share of about a half.
The market is not only influenced by the price, but also influenced by the product performance. To this product, the price is determined by both the chrome ores and stainless steel production, and the downstream production growth rate takes a dominated status.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Ferrochrome will register a 10.1% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 21100 million by 2023, from US$ 11900 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Ferrochrome market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- High Carbon Type
- Low Carbon Type
Segmentation by application:
- Stainless steel
- Engineering & alloy steel
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Eurasian Resources Group
- Samancor Chrome
- Hernic Ferrochrome
- Mintal Group
- Tata Steel
- Shanxi Jiang County Minmetal
- Jilin Ferro Alloys
- Ehui Group
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Ferrochrome consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Ferrochrome market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Ferrochrome manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Ferrochrome with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Ferrochrome submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.